Sports Welcome Bonus
Join Unibet Sportsbook today and get a Pre-match Second Chance Bet up to $50!
Place up to $50 pre-match bet on your first cash wager (min odds -250) & if it isn't a winner, we’ll refund you in bonus money equal to the amount of your wager!
You can view all your available sports bonus bets and boosts HERE. Don't miss out on any offers and make sure to check out which rewards are currently active and/or pending within you account.
SIGN UP NOW!
- 1. Description of Promotion - Sportsbook New Player Offer– $50 Pre-Match Second Chance Bet gives new sportsbook players their stake back as a bonus if they do not hit a winner on their 1st cash bet. However, should the first bet win, the player will receive their winnings and will have completed the new player offer.
- Example: Jon’s first cash bet of $50 on Philadelphia to cover the spread isn’t a winner. He will get the $50 stake amount refunded in their account as bonus money once the bet has settled.
- Promotions offering bonus funds (hereinafter referred to as “bonuses” or “promotions”) may be offered to both new and current players of the Unibet platform. Terms and conditions of any bonus are designed to be read in conjunction with the specific language of the promotion offered. In the event of a conflict between the bonus promotion and the Unibet bonus policy, the language in the specific promotion offered will prevail. Playthrough requirements of the bonus is 1x on any pre-match or live sportsbook market at odds of –250 or greater.
- General bonus policy terms and conditions are provided below.
- 2. Promo Period
- December 15th, 2023 - December 1st, 2024
- 3. Eligibility
- In order to be eligible for this promotion, the player must be 21 years or older and be physically in the state of Pennsylvania.
- 4. Action Required
- In order to receive the Second Chance Bet refund on their first pre-match cash bet, players must select this new player offer when registering during the set time period: “SPORTS | Pre-Match $50 Second Chance Bet”. Failing to select this offer during sign up will mean the users first cash bet will not be eligible for a refund. If a player chooses “No thanks, I don’t want a bonus”, then the player will not be eligible.
- 5. Claiming Promotion Offer
- Players first pre-match cash bet of a minimum $10 on any sports market at odds of –250 or greater (+100, +200) will be eligible. Players will receive a bonus money refund on their first pre-match cash bet if it is a losing bet. The max refund players can receive back for this bet is $50. Refunds will be applied to losing bets automatically but, in some circumstances, may take up to 72 hours. Once a bonus refund is applied to your account it will go directly to your bonus balance.
- In the event, the first cash bet wins, the player will receive their winnings and will have completed the $50 Second Chance Bet new player offer.
- 6. Registration Procedures
- Players must select the “SPORTS | $50 Pre-Match Second Chance Bet” offer in the ‘Select your bonus’ section. If a player selects “No thanks, I don’t want a bonus”, then the player will not be eligible. When registering, there is no bonus code required to obtain the Second Chance bet.
- 7. Limitations on Participation
- Limited to one Second Chance Bet per player. If your first cash bet is a win, then you will not be eligible for a bonus. If you cash out your first cash bet, then you will not be eligible. Players that are awarded a bonus for the Second Chance Bet refund will not be eligible for any new player Casino offer. If your first cash bet wins, the Second Chance offer is considered complete, and you will not receive a refund.
- 8. Wagering Requirements/Exclusions
- Players must wager the bonus amount (the “Wagering Requirement”) 1x on sports at odds of –250 or greater. Any additional deposits made by the player are not attached to the bonus and do not contribute to the wagering requirement. Players have exactly 30 days to satisfy the Wagering Requirements from the date/time the bonus funds are awarded. Failing to do so will result in the expiration of any remaining bonus amount. Players may forfeit or cancel a bonus at any time.
- Player Wallet Balances
- Cash Balance – A player’s cash balance is the amount that is deposited into his or her account from an approved deposit method, or that the player has won from wagering, and that is not linked to any bonus or promotion. This balance may be played with or withdrawn at any time.
- Restricted Cash Balance – A player’s restricted cash balance is a player’s cash balance that is deposited into his or her account from an approved deposit method and is linked to a bonus which the player has opted into. The player must meet the wagering requirements of the bonus before the restricted cash balance linked to that bonus is moved into the player’s cash balance. A player may withdraw funds from their restricted cash balance at any time, however, any bonus funds received from the promotion the player opted into and associated with the withdrawn restricted cash balance will be forfeited.
- Bonus Balance – A player’s bonus balance consists of restricted funds a player receives as a result of opting into a promotion or through a deposit match. All bonus funds are associated with a wagering requirement that must be met before they are moved into a player’s cash balance and become eligible for withdrawal. Bonus funds must meet a wagering requirement specific to each promotion. The wagering requirement for each bonus is defined in the Specific Bonus Terms for that bonus.
- Players have 30 days to satisfy the Wagering Requirements from the day the bonus funds are awarded. Failing to do so will result in the expiration of any remaining bonus amount. Sportsbook wagers have a 1x playthrough requirement at minimum odds of –250 or greater.
- 9. Order of Funds Used for Wagering
- If the players first pre-match cash bet ($10 or over) loses, they will be refunded in Bonus Money (up to $50).
- 10. Eligible Games
- The Second Chance Bets can be used on any pre-match sports market offered by Unibet Sportsbook.
- 11. Restrictions on Withdrawal
- In order to be eligible to withdraw the bonus funds and any winnings generated from wagers made with the bonus funds, players must wager the bonus amount (“Wagering Requirement”) 1X on any sports market. Making a withdrawal with any funds locked to a bonus or cancelling the bonus itself, prior to satisfying wagering requirements will result in the bonus funds and any bonus winnings being forfeited.
- Unibet’s Withdrawal Policy can be found here – https://pa.unibet.com/withdrawal-policy
- 12. Cancellation
- If a patron wants to cancel their bonus, please follow the ensuing steps: Select the 3 horizontal lines on the upper right hand corner > Active Bonuses > Select the Specific Bonus you would like to cancel > Scroll down and select “Forfeit Bonus” > Finally, select “Yes, Forfeit Bonus”. A patron can also call customer support at 1-855-486-4072 or email email@example.com. Upon request for cancellation, Unibet shall inform the player of the amount of unrestricted funds that will be returned upon cancellation and the value of restricted funds that will be removed from the player’s interactive gaming account. If the player elects to proceed with cancellation, unrestricted funds remaining in a player’s interactive gaming account will be returned in accordance with the terms and conditions. Unibet reserves the right to change the dates or cancel this promotion or part of this promotion at any time without notice.
- 13. Gambling Problem
- If you or someone you know has a gambling problem and wants help, call 1-800-GAMBLER. Keep in mind that you always have someone to talk to. With the Unibet real-money platform, a player can set the following limits on his account: Session Time Limit, Deposit Limit, and Spend Limit. In addition to setting his own limits, a player can request to adjust his limits at any time through the Responsible Gaming page from the ‘My Account’ menu (when logged in). A player may decrease their limits at any time; However, they are not able to increase the previously set limit until the set limit has expired. You may seek professional help from the following organizations:
- 14. Other Information
- The promotion is organized by Unibet Interactive, Inc. (“Unibet”). If, for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes within or beyond the control of Unibet which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Promotion, Unibet reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion. Trademarks used herein are owned by Unibet and its affiliated companies. Unibet’s decisions in respect of any matter(s) concerning a promotion are final. Unibet may reclaim any bonus amount or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error. No employees of Unibet and its affiliated companies, or family members of employees and affiliated companies, may take part in promotions. Terms and Conditions for all Unibet promotions are to be read in conjunction with the Unibet Terms of Service available at pa.unibet.com. Customer support can be reached at Support@pa.unibet.com or 1-855-486-4072.